Thursday, October 15, 2009

The first

I have blogged before back when using LJ(livejournal) was cool. I had to write for my comm 2 class and that was the easiest way to do so. A little about me. I am 24 years old and am turning 25 in just a short few weeks!! I am excited about this milestone, but I am nowhere near where I imagined I would be. I recently changed my major from Elementary Education to Event Management with a minor in Non-profit Organizations. I am super thrilled about this new adventure in my life and I cannot wait to see where it takes me.

I have decided to keep a blog, so that I can keep track of all my goals that I have set myself and let others see the journey that I am embarking on at this moment! I have big things planned for the future. Finishing school with an amazing degree, losing all this weight(which I will post all stuff that I am doing with that) and just my everyday life in general! Hopefully I will meet some cool people from this and if not oh well!! I am just along for the ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment